It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t half find you utterly depressing…

You invariably have fuck all positive to say and 60% of the time, you are right all the time, your mrs must look like Phillip schofield….

You do realise we made it a 16 pt swing, having been 9pts behind them at one point? No it slipped the mind right? They have had a maximum possible gap of 5pts with the games in hand they had, so they’ve clawed back 4…

Go get laid, have a glass of vino or spend time with loved ones, whatever it is that gives you joy as it clearly isn’t City and feels like self abuse from where I’m sitting…

All these sphincters who are quick to jump down the throat of one of the best teams this country has ever produced (without a striker), are insufferable cunts and deserve no association to what is dished up, half would give a left knacker for a return to mediocrity as it would somehow reinforce their point that Pep is shit….

Anyway, I’m off to get laid, have a glass of vino, spend time with a loved one, all with my city Pjs on!
Awesome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.