It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I've said for years he's the perfect Pep fullback because he can legitimately play LB, LW and CM to a very high level but he's a sick note. Gets 3 or 4 muscle injuries a year and it's probably going to get worse now he's approaching 30.

Might that be a case of another Dortmund player not getting the best treatment from their apparently terrible medical team?

I don't know, probably not worth the gamble anyway but I do really like watching him.

I don't think a left back is high on the list of priorities. Top priority is securing The Viking, and then a diamond in the rough midfielder who won't mind alternating with Rodri. Left Back can wait, and I imagine Pep feels the same.

All that said, if Haaland were our only arrival this summer I'd still be ecstatic.

Everyone says we need a LB, and maybe we do, but it often feels like we need a RB for me. I'm fine with Cancelo on the left, but if Walker isn't being used, for whatever reason, Cancelo is shunted back over there again.

Agree with this. I'd like to see what Kabore could do. No harm in having him as a backup for Walker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.