It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So De Jong and Pogba as replacements for Gundo and Fernandinho?

I wouldn't say bad, but think city can do better like the 22 yr old French kid from Monaco and Bellingham next year. Though we don't know if those 2 are actively on the market for City.

Hope we can retain Bernardo though, that's key in my opinion

haha

Thank you for understanding my post, I have some members coming after me with pitch forks and machetes! I prefer the latter too
It’s a forum. If lots of members disagree with you, it doesn’t mean they’re “coming after you”. It means they just disagree - in the same way you post your views on their posts.

That’s why FDJ and Pogba would cost a combined £59m and with Jude/Tchouameni you are looking at a minimum of £140m.
Throw in the difference in wages and wsoudlnt be suprised if the overall outlay would been quite close.

Pace in our front line is pointless in the majority of the games we play. Technique and the ability to read situations is the key.

Pace is never pointless - it's not our explicit attacking strategy but acceleration/pace aids in movement around the box, beating the offside trap, pressing, tracking etc. It gives defences another thing to be wary of - like the tactic against Liverpool at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.