It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why is everyone acting like we don’t have pace in the squad when we have fast players on the break who are quick and obviously we will replace a winger when one or two go it’s not like we the rest haven’t got any legs

has to be a wum, or plain ol' attention seeking. Yes yes you are entitled to your yada yada....Under Pep, slow lethargic tackle-averse non-reactive players don't get on the pitch, imo, you think otherwise, must be a miracle that we top the league ffs

Why are you feeding the troll? The ‘ignore’ button works fine.

Pace in our front line is pointless in the majority of the games we play. Technique and the ability to read situations is the key.
Pace is everything for me, if you have talent to go with it, it's devastating.

Walker at the back is not the greatest at times but he has such incredible pace it gets him and us out of trouble so often.

Sterling has pace to burn, he terrifies defenders, they can never relax, peak Kun was the same, devastating acceleration always gives a player an advantage.

Pace is everything for me, if you have talent to go with it, it's devastating.

Walker at the back is not the greatest at times but he has such incredible pace it gets him and us out of trouble so often.

Sterling has pace to burn, he terrifies defenders, they can never relax, peak Kun was the same, devastating acceleration always gives a player an advantage.
Haaland, Sterling, Alvarez, Edozie, all quick as fuck. i'd like a quick winger in if Raz goes though.

of course. Nothing like a good debate! TBH I’m still trying to get over Weds!!! As we all are
Same here, I could not even sleep, I felt like my soul was snatched out of me! All the other premier league fans have been trolling me till date!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.