It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bellingham quoted today as saying he would he be at Dortmund next season. Not that it means much lol.

An interesting experiment, this. The Portuguese media will continue to link us with Matheus Nunes hoping it can happen if they just mention it a lot. Can they turn a player that isn’t good enough for the team, that many people here don’t even seem to know exactly he does by their expectations, into a target because “we like Portuguese players” (born in Brazil btw)? If they can, they should be congratulated, such is the power of repetition. It wouldn’t be a good decision for us at all, and I still don’t think it will happen

To all my JWP haters on here he’s just been nominated for Poys and although he’ll never win it I’m happy with the recognition
Every time I read the name of Matheus Nunes it makes my “no” to JWP even with the price tag seem shaky… lol

Asked about, Mino told all clubs in Jan there had to be a buyout clause to even have a convo.

Madrid wanted a £1.2bn buyout clause, same as Benzema.

Obviously told to piss off by Mino, as that would be gilded cage stuff.

It's big though, certainly bigger than what Bild and others have been suggesting.

Asked about, Mino told all clubs in Jan there had to be a buyout clause to even have a convo.

It's big though, certainly bigger than what Bild and others have been suggesting.
What year?

An interesting experiment, this. The Portuguese media will continue to link us with Matheus Nunes hoping it can happen if they just mention it a lot. Can they turn a player that isn’t good enough for the team, that many people here don’t even seem to know exactly he does by their expectations, into a target because “we like Portuguese players” (born in Brazil btw)? If they can, they should be congratulated, such is the power of repetition. It wouldn’t be a good decision for us at all, and I still don’t think it will happen
matheus nunes is good enough for city, only people who didn't follow nunes during the season can say he's not good enough

200 to 300 million?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.