It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bellingham would be a great signing for the right price, I'm sure, but feels like a weird midfield target when we only have one true CDM. Surely Kev, Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden, and Grealish are more than enough to cover attacking midfield. Meanwhile, it'll only be Rodri at CDM with Gundogan being an option but age is not on his side to play as a lone six. Give me the choice, and I'd rather we spent the money on a solid CDM and a decent RB, to be honest. A squad is only as strong as it's weakest link, as much as I would love us to hoover up all the best young talent going.
Well gudog in holding position / big games = generally terrible team performance and loss. So anyone who doesnt think we need to address that position needs a fuking knowledge tester

The rumor says there is a release clause of significantly more than €150M, nearing €200M.
How some people here interpret the rumor: he is plotting a next move to Spain.
What they’re ignoring: the rumors also says Raiola wanted ANY club interested in him to add the same release clause, be it Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern.
It’s baffling to me that anyone would think it’s the 21 year old kid’s own idea to put a clause, and not the agent’s, who has a history of doing that.
They’re also ignoring that said agent is dead and will not be here when the release clause kicks in to push anything. There will be no one whispering on his ears, he will decide what he wants. Several Raiola clients stayed at their clubs even with him leaking interest from other clubs in the media to get a conversation going. Imagine with him gone.
They’re also ignoring the obvious: which club is going to pay €200M + fees for a single player that would also become the highest earner of any club? The answer is, none.
If you think once Haaland has become the poster boy for the strongest league in the world he will be thinking about leaving, you’re being very insecure. Time to be cocky is now
which club is going to pay €200M + fees for a single player ?

psg paid 220m for neymar

which club is going to pay €200M + fees for a single player ?

psg paid 220m for neymar
Yes I mentioned PSG in the main thread as the only possibility. However, they aren’t in the same situation financially and post-Qatar WC we’ll get a better look at the picture. The main thing is I don’t see him or any major very young player leaving the PL for France at their peak

He would have had a release clause whether he signed for City or Madrid.
I think it's pretty clever of him/agent.
He can demand a new improved contract when the release clause can be activated.

Bajkowski also had the clause info. Awaiting Jack Gaughans info.

He doesn't have the clause info, because there isn't any. The Club has shared nothing.

Here's a question, Ducker and Stones have backed each up and state the clause is in excess of the £150m reported by Bild....

So why can't they tell us specifically what that figure is... they can't because they are simply speculating.

City will not telegraph anything.

In other news, Bellingham is being used in marketing pictures for Dortmund’s new home kit.

If there are active talks, we aren’t close yet.

I think a release clause suits us. We usually have speculation that a player can leave for tupence to Spain or on loan with us paying wages to Italy.

This way there is no suggestion of anything other than the release clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.