It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It is sounding like an exciting and transitional season ahead. Let's get behind all arrivals, and academy boys making the step up, and wish well all those moving on. These have been and will be incredible times.
This team and squad has gone through a lot the last 3 seasons, they have shown incredible mental strength, maybe the perfect time to freshen things up and get even better.

Isn't Felix a busted flush, though? I get that the Atletico setup might not suit him, but it seems like a real punt to buy a player who is achieving so little.

Hello, Sir.

I'm here to talk with you about your Lord and Savior.

1200px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg
Why is Jesus carrying a ludo game box ? Mind you, i suppose its something to play when the disciples come round for tea.

Im not suggesting we don’t replace or just use the kids I’m just saying I don’t see us bringing in Bellingham and FDJ to replace. I’m expecting some realism/a player than comes in to really develop but already has experience, Nunes for example.
Correct me if I am wrong, but can FDJ or Bellingham really fulfill the backup DM role for rodri. I would love someone like Kalvin Philips for cheap, if Leeds get relegated.

Any news on Sterling? Is he staying or leaving? And apart from Rodri, Foden and Pep are we looking at any other extensions in the summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.