It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

When I've seen the Spanish kid play, he's always played well, there's a lot of potential in that kid, he'll be good for us I think. Another one is obviously not a big name but he seems to be an okay player.

He looks alright. More aggressive in defence than what we have in that position but I don't think he's anywhere near as good in the buildup as either Cancelo or Zinchenko.

It would be nice to have a "proper" left back but, again, he's not exactly a mouthwatering proposition.

Listen, I draw the line at Kalvin Phillips. I have seen him enough with my own eyes to know what I think of him. I went and checked the history of his stats as well. That’s my opinion. There is no amount of “Pep wants him”, “Bielsa rated him highly” or “he’ll magically improve like X example” that will change my mind

I swear if tonight Mike Keegan published a story saying Laporte wants out and Pep asked for Harry Maguire to replace him I’d see apologists and a torrent of “they’re shit but he’ll return to form with Pep” and “actually…” right away. Lol
Yes well, I'll wait and see the team play and what we win next season then I'll judge. Because usually these days it turns out just fine. Not decide pre season on pre concieved ideas.

He looks alright. More aggressive in defence than what we have in that position but I don't think he's anywhere near as good in the buildup as either Cancelo or Zinchenko.

It would be nice to have a "proper" left back but, again, he's not exactly a mouthwatering proposition.
I want people to picture some of these names without Pep as the manager and tell me if they’re still exciting and improvements hehehe

Yes well, I'll wait and see the team play and what we win next season then I'll judge. Because usually these days it turns out just fine. Not decide pre season on pre concieved ideas.
Maybe we’ll see the team play with different players than the ones people have overreacted and already assumed we’ve already signed in the last 24 hours. The window is still far away

Not seen much , his build up may not be as good but think his crossing is and now we have a centre forward so that would be a bonus. Not bothered about who but having a traditional left back as an option will be an improvement.

Knowing the way tony bloom runs Brighton I just can’t see £30 mil being anywhere near enough to tempt Brighton to sell. Just look at how much they sold Ben white for will take an offer of around £50 mil imo to get him to consider it unless of course there is a release clause.

Wouldnt be surprised if his agent was angling for a new contract after the season he has had.

I have to be honest and admit that I'm going to be a little disappointed if we bring in Phillips, after there were rumors about De Jong and specially when/if Liverpool sign Tchouameni. De Jong can play 6 and 8, suits us perfectly, Barcelona have financial problems and they are probably interested in Sterling, Jesus or Mahrez. If that the case I much rather give Romeo Lavia a chance

Knowing the way tony bloom runs Brighton I just can’t see £30 mil being anywhere near enough to tempt Brighton to sell. Just look at how much they sold Ben white for will take an offer of around £50 mil imo to get him to consider it unless of course there is a release clause.

Wouldnt be surprised if his agent was angling for a new contract after the season he has had.
Ben White is English being sold to another English club. He was always going to cost that much.

Ben White is English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.