It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Going to guess that the third deal Tolmie was on about which was done is going to be cucurella.
didn’t he say there was a signing that would melt the internet ? I mean as good as Phillips and cucu would be…I don’t think he was referring to either of these two?

He first said it was a done deal for January, so its not like everything has been a 100% correct. With that said, I think he has got enough right to take notice.
He was pretty much telling people to put money on us signing Chilwell from Leicester so I wouldn’t be booking a Cucu tattoo just yet

Spurs doing good business so far

Perisic done
Kostic close for 12 mil
And now after Bastoni
wait, Kostic is going to spurs? for 12m? That's crazy, he's such an insanely good player. i'd be all over that for us.

Thanks! Any ideas about Raz' potential replacement? Do we have any out-and-out wingers on the agenda?
Edozie.

If you've ever watched the pl2 games, the kid is lightning quick with crazy confidence and moves. Makes Raz look like an old man kinda the way a young raz did a few years ago till he lost a step and confidence.

Just had a text Marc Cucurella done deal , sterling pushing for a move away.
Great news on Cucurella.....looks a very good player. If Sterling leaves it will be to go abroad. He has done very very well for is and he clearly wants another step on his career....a different challenge and no one can begrudge him that..
However, if he does leave I'd be trying very hard to hang onto Gabby to give us more options upfront

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.