It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Forgot about him. Looks like a killer in frothy of goal, just what we need

Agreed. Sadly I think sterling is likely to leave.
Seems that way sadly... wonder who city got in the bag to replace him :/ his speed is what we are lacking at times

Seems that way sadly... wonder who city got in the bag to replace him :/ his speed is what we are lacking at times
He’s a tough one to replace, I think Tolm said Felix? Not exactly a like for like, like you said we need pace and aggression one on one. Id love Nkunku but I just read quotes saying he only has eyes for PSG.

He’s a tough one to replace, I think Tolm said Felix? Not exactly a like for like, like you said we need pace and aggression one on one. Id love Nkunku but I just read quotes saying he only has eyes for PSG.
Felix is a decent option, lacking speed, but technically excellent.

Leao for me. The profiles are so similar in terms of pacey skillfully wingers. Got 27 G/A this season for title winning Milan. V. Young. Portuguese so grows that faction. He also has more physicality than sterling. Its a no brained imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.