It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Saka from Arsenal. Brilliant young player.

If Jesus really wants to go offer him as part of the deal.
overhyped on the back of a penalty miss for god knows what reason, people slag raheem off, this guy would make everyone's head wobble, average at best and certainly not what we should be after imo

No way he asks to be the highest paid player at the club... Above kdb and haaland no way. But if gundo leaves it's a no brainer, the guy has so much ability. Doesn't look like we're in for him anyway I guess.
I read FDJ was on 400k now so would have to take a pay cut, with Rags no doubt offering him 500k or more out of desperation, I can’t see City being in at all.

I read FDJ was on 400k now so would have to take a pay cut, with Rags no doubt offering him 500k or more out of desperation, I can’t see City being in at all.
Why are people believing the Daily Star so quickly? If it were about us…

overhyped on the back of a penalty miss for god knows what reason, people slag raheem off, this guy would make everyone's head wobble, average at best and certainly not what we should be after imo
Not true,while their styles are very simialr......Saka has a far better first touch and technical ability,his decison making is also more intelligent and productive.He holds the ball better and is willing to fight for it,and generally has more substance/consistency to his game.
On the negative his movement,speed and positioning aren't quite as good.

I think he'd be an improvement in our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.