It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Brighton want 58 million euros for Cucurella - according to Andy Naylor Brighton Journalist

It's clearly what the club are telling people. Hopefully they're bluffing.
I reckon internally that we will be thinking Palmer is ready to play more, we have gained Alvarez and Haaland. This allows Foden to go back out on the left or right.

Don't see any real issues. I reckon it's been well accepted in the club that Jesus and Sterling would go. Not sure why people are acting surprised now.

If we sell Jesus, Sterling and Bernardo, we must get a combined £200 million.

Its Mendes. Leao I think has two years left on his deal. If City show interest and Leao says yes. Mendes will get him out easily. Probably threaten Milan that Leao wont sign a new deal or he won’t offer them some of his clients or do business etc
No chance Mendes is going to rock the boat at Milan when they just got new owners. He will want to start emptying their pockets.

Leao is not worth enough to bother.

I reckon internally that we will be thinking Palmer is ready to play more, we have gained Alvarez and Haaland. This allows Foden to go back out on the left or right.

Don't see any real issues. I reckon it's been well accepted in the club that Jesus and Sterling would go. Not sure why people are acting surprised now.
because it is incredibly stupid to lose pace on one of the wing.

We have already replaced Sterling IMO.

Signing Grealish and having a superior player in Foden on the left is the reality.

Not the same, just different.
Fair point but if Sterling and Jesus leave that's 30 goals and 19 assists from last season we have to replace.

Not going to happen but Son Heung-Min would be a quality signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.