It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

To put it into context, Liverpool got ‘only’ £27.5m guaranteed for Mané, rising to a possible £35m, because he had a year left on his deal and wanted to leave. We got a guaranteed £45m, rising to you’d assume around £50m for Jesus, yet he also had a year left and wanted to leave. And is an inferior player, as much as I love him. Great business.

This window is mad. Haaland when you deep it is beyond any of our wildest dreams and 6 months ago we would of took him alone. Add in phillips for a good price and it's fantastic business. Add in Cucurella and we are entering giddy territory.

Clearing up sterling and Jesus contract deals one way or another is massive especially for decent fees like we've got. Alvarez could make this window a legendary one.

And I swear to god if we pull another big one out the bag as its been alluded to I'm getting a txixi tattoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.