It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
I suppose it depends whether Pep sees someone like Mbete being able to make the step up. I tend to agree with those saying it may leave us a bit short, as the back end of last season showed. Also, for a club whose new owners will be trying to make a few statement signings, if Sterling’s costing £60m, £50m isn’t quite enough for Ake imo.

James would be an excellent signing, but I don’t see how we are short there, unless Cancelo’s staying on the left, which would probably mean Zinchenko leaving.

the roman days it would have been done now so the money maybe isnt there now? The new guy and consortium are in no way shape of form going to be like roman in the market? Could be an absolute disaster to be honest as they will want to be making profits etc so maybe to improve the squad they take this type of deal and wont long term be paying the big wages.

can't neccessarily say that . In the roman days they allowed Rudiger and Christensen to run down their conrtacts when the money was there.

Not sure they will let james leave , but be an awesome deal not doubt though

please tell me if gabby, sterling and ake go we will at least get one wide player and a replacement for ake???

Relax, FFS.

I've said all this window, nothing is coming as a surprise to the Club.

If you include the Torres money, we are probably looking at sales in the region of £260m, should Ake and Zin join Raheem and Gabby.

We have spent £110m so far on Haaland, Phillips and Alvarez.

I suppose it depends whether Pep sees someone like Mbete being able to make the step up. I tend to agree with those saying it may leave us a bit short, as the back end of last season showed. Also, for a club whose new owners will be trying to make a few statement signings, if Sterling’s costing £60m, £50m isn’t quite enough for Ake imo.

James would be an excellent signing, but I don’t see how we are short there, unless Cancelo’s staying on the left, which would probably mean Zinchenko leaving.
Maybe Pep has plan to integrate Walker as a full time CB as later part of his career

We have asked about Reece James.

Ake and Raheem would be £110m.

They didn't really want to pay that, so we have proposed a solution.

It would mean James and £40m coming to us.

Thoughts?

I think we are very short at right-back and it would be a phenomenal deal?
Surely not, that makes no sense for Chelsea

They've lost Rudiger, Christensen and likely Azpilicueta (2nd choice RWB) and Alonso

Surely they can't be considering letting go of James

They'd have Thiago Silva, Chalobah, Chillwell, Sarr for 5 spots......

For us it's a cracking deal, Ake is very much a (good) squad player...Raheem obviously is a first teamer (normally) but James is Kyle Walker esq and can be a long term replacement

Can't see it happening

Relax, FFS.

If you include the Torres money, we are probably looking at sales in the region of £260m, should Ake and Zin join Raheem and Gabby.

Relax, FFS.

Phew, a full revolution of the squad now then!!!

Like James but that deal is valuing him at 70m.
70m for a right back is pushing it a bit and I don't normally bother too much about fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.