It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There has been a fair few new accounts recently, begging for info from Tolmie and others.

The way they are needy, posting shite accounts from twitter and talking about ITK tiers suggests they are teenagers.

This is all fine, however it has corresponded with new 'ITK' accounts on twitter posting info from what Tolmie and others has said.

There has been a fair few new accounts recently, begging for info from Tolmie and others.

The way they are needy, posting shite accounts from twitter and talking about ITK tiers suggests they are teenagers.

This is all fine, however it has corresponded with new 'ITK' accounts on twitter posting info from what Tolmie and others has said.

As I say, would like to think it is just kids wanting to get in with Romano and others on Twitter.

I do try to reply to most PMs out of courtesy.

Romano is recently passing off info which can only have come from me. I have made up certain numbers to protect others and he reports identically the same.

Happened for a couple weeks now.

He even pulled a Tweet the other day that there was no buyout clause in Haaland's deal, just minutes after I posted there definitely is.

I may be doing people a huge disservice, and he is on this forum himself, but it is not cool if real Blues are sharing with the likes of this fraud and others?

My own niaevty, so apologies now to those who I may not reply to on PMs, going forward, and sticking to those Blues I have corresponded with for a decent length of time.

This is far too cryptic for me, are we signing Messi?

I do try to reply to most PMs out of courtesy.

Romano is recently passing off info which can only have come from me. I have made up certain numbers to protect others and he reports identically the same.

Happened for a couple weeks now.

He even pulled a Tweet the other day that there was no buyout clause in Haaland's deal, just minutes after I posted there definitely is.

I may be doing people a huge disservice, and he is on this forum himself, but it is not cool if real Blues are sharing with the likes of this fraud and others?

My own naievty, so apologies now to those who I may not reply to on PMs, going forward, and sticking to those Blues I have corresponded with for a decent length of time.

Kinell. Took me ages to get Mr Tap In’s phone number as well

Life is so much simpler if you just turn up first day of the season and see who the team is. Obsessing on here won’t influence what happens. What will be will be and we will be watching some new players and some who have served us well will go. Sure we will be right up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.