It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I would not.

If it was no Cucurella and Sterling stays another season, would be less 'unhappy'.

Sterling has to he replaced, particularly as it looks like Jesus won't be.

And before someone jumps in, yes I know we have Haaland and Alvarez coming in for Aguro and Torres.

Why?

Muric - GK
Couto - RWB
Kabore - RB
Aguilar - RB
Farensi - LB
Ferraresi - CB
Palaversa - DM
Herrera - CM
Diego Rosa - CM
Stevanovic - LW
Sarmiento - RW
M.Moreno - RW
Tedic - CF
P.Moreno - CF
Bustos - CF

CFG Players coming back this window, makeshift sales or loans. Some shite, but still some tidy players in there.

We aren't trying to win a net spend trophy. We already spend the money we have.

According to Swiss Ramble, our wages+transfer amortisation in the last accounts was £500m, and Haaland's basic salary + fees will be something like £38m a year over five years.

That's nearly our entire revenue for a year.

if we keep buying players whose fee+wages add maybe £20m a year each to our costs, then we have to sell others so that we don't make a loss.
I have not said we are trying to win the net spend trophy. I was answering a poster who said the club needs to have a net spend of lower than 50m a year to be self sufficient in the long run, which is false.

Muric - GK
Couto - RWB
Kabore - RB
Aguilar - RB
Farensi - LB
Ferraresi - CB
Palaversa - DM
Herrera - CM
Diego Rosa - CM
Stevanovic - LW
Sarmiento - RW
M.Moreno - RW
Tedic - CF
P.Moreno - CF
Bustos - CF

CFG Players coming back this window, makeshift sales or loans. Some shite, but still some tidy players in there.
Bloody hell. There’s a few million to be made there

Age. Bernie's older, don't forget we signed Grealish for 100m also but that's a topic for another day.
Bernardo is only 27, Richarlison is 25 or 26 not sure...

Jack Grealish has had one season with us, If I remember correctly Joao Cancelo, Mahrez, Sanè, Stones, Bernardo ect all had average or below average seasons in their first season under Pep. It takes time to settle and we have to give Grealish time and I'm sure next season he'll have a big influence just like the rest have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.