It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Remind me again, we paid £100m for Grealish and plenty have already decided he's not a replacement for Sterling?

I think Jackie boy is about to show people who he really is with a title medal now in his pocket.
And we have to accept that Grealish Foden Mahrez Palmer, and even Alvarez and Bernardo are options there. Probably someone could come up from the youth and push that spot.

Raz and Jesus departures should motivate the youngsters to push themselves to take it.

Let's wait and see how much of Alvarez have you seen besides you tube?
That's my point: we don't know if it is an upgrade or a downgrade. All players need time to adapt but it is also true that Raz had become less of a focus within the team and I respect the management team enough to know when it is time to refresh.

Haaland/Alvarez up top as options (we can also still play false nine when Pep feels it's the best option), with Grealish/Foden/Mahrez/Bernie/Palmer rotating across the wings can't be seen as anything but an excellent attack.

The only thing we've lost is that wide, high, fast type of winger who can just toast full backs / CBs with a fast move, but I think we make up for that in more consistent chance-taking, plus the likes of Cucurella/Cancelo who will hopefully arrive and provide width. Plus, Grealish - Haaland - Foden wouldn't be exactly a slow front three, either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.