It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I know it seems strange but things they change, we’re doing all we can ! God bless the club ! I hope your ready for fun !

Song: Not Nineteen Forever (Bellinghams Age)
Album: St. Jude

I mean isn’t this as big of a clue to Bellingham as anything that’s been hinted about Neymar??

Bellingham would warrant the enthusiasm that’s been given off. The transfer will be over 100mil+. All the ITKs have linked us with him. Actually fits into City’s future plans.

I've got it! Is it the annual ISCO transfer? The one that's been going on for 10 years

Nah - I’m not buying this!

A 30 year old Neymar just doesn’t make any sense given how careful the Club has been over the last decade in scouting the right characters for the squad.

This would be such a huge departure for us, and such an apparently random lurch towards the Galactico acquisition approach - which has just never been our thing - that I simply can’t believe it’s true.

At least I'm not alone in the waiting room for the head test.

Can we have a summary of what exactly 93:20 said ?

I saw a post saying something to the effect that he'd been reliably informed that we were going to blow the bloody doors off (or summut), but has there been any specific reference to a particular player, position, club or nationality?

He said something like
Can we have a summary of what exactly 93:20 said ?

I saw a post saying something to the effect that he'd been reliably informed that we were going to blow the bloody doors off (or summut), but has there been any specific reference to a particular player, position, club or nationality?
is there a bem Brazil in Manchester?

The way I see Neymar working is if he sees it as a big chance for him too and is prepared to buy into the way we do things. The guy has flattered to deceive for a long time but as others have said, his and Pep’s mutual admiration might be enough for him to up his game. Perhaps he feels like he has something to prove and is prepared to put the work in?

Maybe he’s pushing to come here? Maybe he’s been told he can come but won’t play every game and he won’t play at all if he doesn’t perform?

Pep doesn’t suffer fools, and neither do City, so if this is true we have to assume that they are heading off the problems right off the top.

And if we haven’t done any of the above, and he’s going to rock up smoking and drinking and putting in 25% effort then this could be pure chaos (which City don’t seem to like).

This makes sense imo.
  1. Neymar gets lined up for future CFG opportunities.
  2. He plus Haaland bring more glitz for the "franchise".
  3. Pep has a challenge that he'll savour.
  4. 2023 Neymar >= 2022 Sterling
  5. Financial make send (presumably)
My only fear is the chemistry in the squad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.