It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

As I understand it City look at attitude as much as footballing ability. Neymar falls down completely in the former. Compare the attitude of Alvarez to what we have seen with Neymar. I wouldn't have him behind one of the counters on CBL3 concourse. Yer can bet yer last Brazilian real there'd be no chips, the Bovril'd be lukewarm, and yer pint would look more like an imperial gill! And would he give a flying fuck? Not a chance!
Absolutely hence I stated there is no place in our team for those types of characters. But if it’s him and Pep wants him then I assume he will behave and work hard for the team. Because Pep is the only man who won’t give a flying fuck and will bench him like Ibrahimovic, he doesn’t care about who you are “except Messi” lol.

Plus if Neymar takes this move, I believe he realizes he is falling down the pecking order and the PSG move has been a disaster and he is not even in the discussion of top 10 players in the world let alone Top 5.

He has a point to prove, or fizzles out and no one will give a toss. His next move is really important for him, he knows he is not wanted at PSG and he isn’t “loved”.

Have no idea how people would look at the largest signing in the clubs history and not see it as a “blow off the doors signing”

Remembering how for a month now Fabrizio has told us city will bite Chelsea's hands off for £40m, just to "recoup" the price we paid for him. Would it shock anyone to learn he was off course way wrong?

Zinchenko a priority for Arsenal according to reports. Arteta sees him in midfield.

Remembering how for a month now Fabrizio has told us city will bite Chelsea's hands off for £40m, just to "recoup" the price we paid for him. Would it shock anyone to learn he was off course way wrong?

Ya, now I have also stopped posted when he anything city related

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.