It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I‘m talking about those 4 counter attack goals from West Ham and Villa. That could cost us tittle. I love Bernardo and he is one my favorites but I also think he as MF is Pep overthinking‘s product. Sometimes works but it causes a lot of problems too.

If we have KDB on the pitch we need proper MC to support Rodri in build up.

Bowen goal 1 - whacked forward from halfway on right hand side, Laporte caught playing a poor offside trap.

Bowen goal 2 - Soucek wins header against Bernardo, flicks onto Antonio who plays a ball over Ferna, Laporte (in no man's land) with Zinchenko playing a poor offside trap.

Matty Cash - Ramsey drives past Rodri, Watkins has a gap on Stones (not tight) and cross is met by Cash at the back post with Cancelo sleeping

Coutinho - Rodri loses header against Watkins, who flicks on to Coutinho, who cuts inside past Laporte and finishes early.

At no point was Bernardo at fault for any of the goals. At a push, a taller person may have beaten Soucek but the calamitous defending behind was the cause. Saying it was down to Bernardo is bizarre correlation that doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.