It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Leipzig still play wing backs? Just dont think we should be signing a full back that cant defend competently first. Never heard of raum before we got linked so no idea if hes good enough but id be concerned if he was a wing back first
Can play both, Hoffenheim switch up same as the national team.

Leipzig still play wing backs? Just dont think we should be signing a full back that cant defend competently first. Never heard of raum before we got linked so no idea if hes good enough but id be concerned if he was a wing back first
He plays full back in a back 4 for the German national team and he can defend well

Sorry if I got his first club wrong, maybe he flew out of the airport.

City thought he was good enough for a chance when they had a 5 million bid accepted.

I also finished my post saying it will be interesting to see if he makes it in the Premier League, not at City.
He has been good enough to play in the Champions league and score great goals.
i am excited by him, he's a fascinating player. imo he's more talented than berkovic and he had a pretty decent PL career. but city is the best team in the world and he's not there and i don't think he'll get there

Honestly would be fine with Bernardo leaving this summer if we get 100m and DONT sell to Barcelona. (This is only in the Scenario we get Paqueta this summer and Bellingham next)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.