It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We've one less player than last season which is the left back we want anyway. McAtee wont play in CM even if were short an 8, Foden would drop and Alvarez or Palmer will be used more in the front 3. He'll be riding the bench if Sheff are guaranteeing game time let him have it.

The width on the left i agree but i want a LB as well.

The EDS players are still available only Lavia is gone permanently, you'll prob see the rest of the squad that were training with the first team last season but didn't make the bench as often. Mbete, JWE, Bobb, etc

Don’t forget the start of last season we had Jesus and Torres as options as a forward. We were happy to let Torres go to give Palmer more a chance. Alvarez replaces Jesus. Haaland belatedly replaced Aguero. Nobody is replacing Sterling.

The start of last season we had 4 options at left back, now we have 2, a right back and a centre back. Seeing how we’ve operated in the past we could easily decide there’s no good options at left back and go with what we have.

In a season that will be a real slog we’re gambling that we’ll keep everyone fit and expecting our full backs to play 50-60 games, which just seems reckless.

Don’t forget the start of last season we had Jesus and Torres as options as a forward. We were happy to let Torres go to give Palmer more a chance. Alvarez replaces Jesus. Haaland belatedly replaced Aguero. Nobody is replacing Sterling.

The start of last season we had 4 options at left back, now we have 2, a right back and a centre back. Seeing how we’ve operated in the past we could easily decide there’s no good options at left back and go with what we have.

In a season that will be a real slog we’re gambling that we’ll keep everyone fit and expecting our full backs to play 50-60 games, which just seems reckless.
plus a world cup.

Wolves and Leicester this summer need to sell to buy looking at their fan pages etc. Weird why are they so strapped for cash.

I think the silence from the journalists ITK at City tells us everything we need to know in regards to this supposed Chelsea interest. If this was true I'm sure City would have confirmed by now that the ship has sailed on this deal.

Surprised as well in the quietness of this forums ITK's over the last few days.

As we are well run and not gamblers or reckless, I'd guess we have the squad planned and will be fine by the time the window closes.

I think the silence from the journalists ITK at City tells us everything we need to know in regards to this supposed Chelsea interest. If this was true I'm sure City would have confirmed by now that the ship has sailed on this deal.

Surprised as well in the quietness of this forums ITK's over the last few days.
I think you give the journos and ITK's too much credit.

I’m pretty happy with our itk’s being quiet…there will be stuff going on in the background without a doubt, and it also doesn’t give the aggregators the “exclusives“ they’re looking for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.