It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

yep. Luca Barrington, Nico O'Reilly, Tai Sodje, Juan Larios, Micah Hamilton are all very talented and could make up numbers for cup games too. Kayky is still here for now too.
This is all great but pep believes in a hierarchy and doesn't play the young players, even in the cup. So we won't be seeing any of the above imo.

Pep just believes in winning every cup we are playing in.
How dare he.
Well tbh I wish he would blood youngsters in the cups a bit more, but I wasn't criticising Pep. Just stating the obvious which is that Pep won't blood youngsters until he 100% believes they are ready. How many minutes did Lavia play last season? Apparently he was outstanding today.

26 days left of this transfer window. Bit of a spot here, but loads of time to sort something out.

Maybe even enough time for Laporte to recover in time.

Ake + ??m -> Chelsea
-> Chilwell to us

God god how desperate am I?

How about fecking Alba? Take that chunk of Barca's salary for a couple of years.

Each summer I have feeling that other clubs have improved and we will suffer..

Watched Arsenal yesterday, watched Liverpool today and now watching Tottenham.

Relax guys, our system is ahead even if we loose Bernardo..

And it's logical, Pep's intellectual work of 7 fucking years can't be matched with 2-3 even 4-5 great signings.. It's Pep's legacy they can't beat..
3 points tomorrow & Haaland goal will pipe the fuckers down...

26 days left of this transfer window. Bit of a spot here, but loads of time to sort something out.

Maybe even enough time for Laporte to recover in time.

Ake + ??m -> Chelsea
-> Chilwell to us

God god how desperate am I?

How about fecking Alba? Take that chunk of Barca's salary for a couple of years.
Who would we bring in as an extra CB at this stage? And we can do a lot better than Chilwell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.