It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Cutting him out from the squad was the decision that won City the Treble.

Bernardo also seems much happier after he left.. probably was getting on Bernardo's missus's nerves which is why they wanted to leave.

In all honesty, should have left him in Madrid last year after his sabotaging our defense.

Nothing to do with Bernardo, Bernardo still want to leave regardless what situation we have with Cancelo.

Cancelo will end up being loaned out again mate as clubs will know him and Pep fell out?
Surely that depends on how much demand there is for him.

If two or three clubs want him, and will pay a reasonable amount, then surely he'd be sold.

I thought Lillo when I saw him at the Champions League final, where is he now?

Lillo is manager at a team in Qatar who's fans want him sacked since he didn't win a trophy.

Al Sadd.

I think he was lured by a nice payday which at his age would make sense.

Speaking of which I wouldn't mind Pep staying till he's 60+ at all.. when you see Khaldoon next time.. tell him to work on that! ;)

Cancelo must have believed he was more powerful than Pep, would love to know what exactly happened behind the scenes this season, there was a point midway though the year where the players really looked like they didnt give a fuck and for them to turn it around and win the treble its a miracle.

It all changed the day the PL decided to throw 115 charges at us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.