It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundo is 33 though as well and we were planning on buying Bellingham anyway so why not Rice?
If Kovacic wasn't a done deal i would agree with you in that he should be signed regardless but if Gundo and Bernardo stays with Kovacic incoming, there is no need for Rice. OR bellingham

I had thought about him as assistant. I wrote Iniesta in the thread yesterday, largely tongue-in-cheek as I know he wants to continue playing but a former player is always logical.

In terms of the role, it's about seeing where weaknesses are. Analysing those opportunities to attack. As a player, Lampard was one of the best at that. So you'd imagine he could do it as an assistant, helping Pep find those areas to exploit. His managerial career has been poor, but that's often been the case with Pep's assistants so I don't think we need to worry about that too much.

Pep has told Txiki he wants someone the players would know.

Seems Fern still wants to play football, I fear!

I had thought about him as assistant. I wrote Iniesta in the thread yesterday, largely tongue-in-cheek as I know he wants to continue playing but a former player is always logical.

In terms of the role, it's about seeing where weaknesses are. Analysing those opportunities to attack. As a player, Lampard was one of the best at that. So you'd imagine he could do it as an assistant, helping Pep find those areas to exploit. His managerial career has been poor, but that's often been the case with Pep's assistants so I don't think we need to worry about that too much.
If Phil is indeed going to be playing as a 10 next season there wouldn't be a better person to help the transition as well.

If Kovacic wasn't a done deal i would agree with you in that he should be signed regardless but if Gundo and Bernardo stays with Kovacic incoming, there is no need for Rice. OR bellingham

Gundo won`t play at the same intensity imo and Bernardo wants out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.