It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I am quite confident that we are operating a 1 in 1 out policy given the noises of Pep being happy with the current squad size, albeit there may be a flexibility of +1 to cover the spot left vacant from the start of last season with Cancelo leaving in Jan. That said I am quite confident that Kovacic will replace Gundo’s spot and Gvardiol Laporte’s. Declan Rice et al seems agent/selling club talk and unless Bernardo and/or Mahrez move I can’t see many incomings this summer. The sheer lack of links, and the fact we plan well in advance and are rarely reactive screams to me that City have assessed the market and don’t see value and are willing to chance their arm next summer, hoping some talent emerges next season as we’ve seen with Kvara, Caciedo, Lavia etc this year.

I like Frank. Always come across as a decent bloke but clearly wasn’t ready for top level management.
If Pep thinks he can bring something to the table then I’m happy to go with it.
Would be a fantastic move for him and will take a bit of heat off him whilst he tries to rebuild his reputation.
Obviously Lampard has had a tough few years , if this happens it will be a fantastic move for Frank to learn under Pep and hopefully get his career back on track.

No to Rice (Arsenal do not seem too keen in meeting West Ham's valuation either) but the other two would be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.