It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sam Lee:
Bernardo could stay (duh)
Torres is the Gvardiol-alternative
Walker could still leave
Rice is Gundogans replacement if he leaves.

So Gundo might stay/might go. Kovacic is cover or a replacement depending.

Bernado might go but waiting on a bid from PSG before he lets the club know.

I actually think we might end up keeping Silva but losing Gundo.

Me too. And they'll probably go for Rice if that happens. City will probably know this week.

Ye, Kovacic is a cover/depth player

Me too. And they'll probably go for Rice if that happens. City will probably know this week.

Ye, Kovacic is a cover/depth player
I think it’s smart. If Gundo stays he covers Rodri/Phillips/Gundo. Gundo and Phillips can’t play every game, Rodri can but shouldn’t.

If he goes I agree with you Rice is the replacement. Good to see West Ham sticking it to Arsenal and not getting bullied, also may be more than happy to deal with us.

Just what happens with Phillips? I’d be happy to see him stay but another year like the one just gone he has to go. Rodri/Phillips/Rice/Kovacic certainly means the middle is covered.

I think it’s smart. If Gundo stays he covers Rodri/Phillips/Gundo. Gundo and Phillips can’t play every game, Rodri can but shouldn’t.

If he goes I agree with you Rice is the replacement. Good to see West Ham sticking it to Arsenal and not getting bullied, also may be more than happy to deal with us.

Just what happens with Phillips? I’d be happy to see him stay but another year like the one just gone he has to go. Rodri/Phillips/Rice/Kovacic certainly means the middle is covered.
Phillips still hasn't proven anything remotely close to being behind Rodri properly. He could still stay one year and try, but Rice would fit the role of a 6, if Rodri needs a rest, but he also could work as a 8.

Me too, no doubt Gundo is the better player but certainly a mini refresh with Rice and Kovacic coming in. Fresh energy, legs and hunger.

Although, it seems 90% likely Rice will go to Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.