It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m actually leaning towards wanting gundogan to leave at this point. Given his age, fact he clearly is wanting Barca but waiting to see if they can register him and it would make it more likely we keep Bernardo imo.

I also think Kovacic covers Bernado at CM so if he stayed we’d see him exclusively out wide unless injuries. With Foden moving inside (KDB long term replacement) we won’t see him out wide again unless for injuries. Currently leaves Grealish/Mahrez/Bernado/Palmer out wide. Yes you could say 3 of them going.

Swapping Bernado and Foden roles.

Maybe Gundogan wants Barca as a lifestyle change? Might be waiting to see if they can register him, if they can't I think he will sign a new deal, if they can he goes there I think

Alot of Journalists are going to look stupid today if Gundogan announces nothing, they all seem to think todays the day. Spanish and German press.

Spanish press saying Barca getting the documents ready for La liga.

Alot of Journalists are going to look stupid today if Gundogan announces nothing, they all seem to think todays the day. Spanish and German press.

Spanish press saying Barca getting the documents ready for La liga.
I mean, he should be announcing something soon, because time isn't a luxury City have if they want a replacement.

Although i cannot see Barca solving their financial issues by today to give him assurances.

Yea i agree on this, but perhaps it just doesn't work on the books to go for Rice before knowing...

The squad needs boosting anyway mate? Gundo at best stays one more season imo and if there is a chance with a player Pep seemingly loves with cash we had for Bellingham then i`d be amazed we didnt even try? Maybe its true and Rice wants to stay in London but it would be staggering if we dont find out (which i`m sure we will/have)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.