It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundo is tunring 33 next and as much as we love him, could begin to regress at any stage now. It's a long old season.

Rice Rice baby

Ahhh,different for Championship?
Well I'm going off SUFC last season with Doyle & McAtee? Unless the rules have changed again? I would really appreciate a 2 season moratorium on them changing any of the rules at all.

Do you remember when football used to be about just watching the damned game? Nowadays you have to be conversant with the rule books for various bodies, accountancy, criminal & civil courtroom procedures, immigration controls and all the rest.

Love Gundo, and I’d rather he stayed than get Rice in (if that’s the situation), but I’d like to think the club has a timescale on having his decision.

It’s not like he’s a back-up player, if he goes then he’ll need some serious replacing. And quick.

I also suspect we have done a fair bit of legwork into a replacement deal should he decide to leave.
I would hope the relationship between Gundog and the club is such that they both know the position and are comfortable with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.