It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Info @cmdotcom: Milan's request for Tonali is 80 million euros

wow.....go get him!!!!

80 EUR is £68m.

Newcastle are supposedly offering either £60m or £65m - either way they will pay the £3-8m more to ge their man.

Very good signing for them. Removes the problem they have with Bruno G being their best 6 and best 8. Now he can play higher up while Tonali bosses the 6.

How I see Gundogan situation is like this he has some offers and he is considering them but it looks to me that City offer for him is safe offer, if his favorite choice were he wants to go doesn't happen then there is still City offer waiting for him, I dont like how all this is playing out and for me if his first choice isn't staying at City then thank you for everything and good luck Legend.

I mean, he should be announcing something soon, because time isn't a luxury City have if they want a replacement.

Although i cannot see Barca solving their financial issues by today to give him assurances.

Even if Barca give assurances… are they worth anything? How many players did they piss about last summer signing them and then not being able to register them… pretty shambolic and unprofessional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.