It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i`m not sure Gundo trusts his body as he`s getting older to be honest mate, as well as probably himself and the wife wanting a sunnier climate for his last move?
I'm not having a dig here pal, makes me laugh when I hear players aged 32 plus as getting past It, when I was that age I still thought I was and acted like a whipper snapper, full of beans and energy, It's not really old Old but I know where you're coming from haha

I'm not having a dig here pal, makes me laugh when I hear players aged 32 plus as getting past It, when I was that age I still thought I was and acted like a whipper snapper, full of beans and energy, It's not really old Old but I know where you're coming from haha

;-) he`s a legend Gundo but maybe its the right time after lifting an historic treble and the clubs first champions league trophy to bow out now? He obviously isnt 100% wanting to stay otherwise it would be done? Could be he fancies a lifestyle change, could be the wife wanting to move on but either way the club comes first and planning for next season and beyond is paramount to go again? 4 weeks it seems until the players are back for pre season and i`m sure the club want any new players in.

Sam Lee:
Bernardo could stay (duh)
Torres is the Gvardiol-alternative
Walker could still leave
Rice is Gundogans replacement if he leaves.
If Gvardiol doesn't get signed would prefer to keep Laporte. Pau Torres is a huge downgrade

didnt he sign new deal last year so why would city offer him a new one

I would imagine it's the first port of call when you've been offered the Saudi money.

He's currently guarateed about £26m. Saudi are probably offering him double that, but if he can extend his City contract he can more money and still compete for trophies in proper football.

Well I'm going off SUFC last season with Doyle & McAtee? Unless the rules have changed again? I would really appreciate a 2 season moratorium on them changing any of the rules at all.

Do you remember when football used to be about just watching the damned game? Nowadays you have to be conversant with the rule books for various bodies, accountancy, criminal & civil courtroom procedures, immigration controls and all the rest.
Be careful you don't confuse ffp with the length of the grass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.