It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm happy for him to stay & fight for his place, but what would happen if West Ham put in a bid and City except the offer.
An honest conversation would need to happen with pep and Phillips. Kalvin wants to stay which is admirable and shows a fighting quality we all should admire but the club also have every right to think yep that’s ok stay and fight but we will be bringing in rice anyway.

Unless we get major injures you won’t play. Abit like Zin, I can’t see pep not getting who he wants just because another player doesn’t want to leave.

not sure on that mate, @tolmie's hairdoo said Pep and the club love Rice and i`m sure if Pep talks to Kalvin if indeed he`s not going to play much then the club will move for Rice quickly? Palmer on loan may up as well and they also want Borges so we may get £10-20m for him as well?
I’d love Rice at City but just don’t see in the current squad where he gets in. Obv that can change on outgoings.

I think we’d be happy to go into the season with wingers of

Grealish/Bernado/Mahrez/Bobb (With Foden and Alvarez playing wide if needed)

Question is if Bernado and/or Mahrez go who would we be happy with in our system?

They can use him in Bernardo deal.
PSG would first have to convince him while also telling him that after he’s been bought, he’ll be used in a transfer to get him to Manchester City…highly doubt it.

PSV also just got him for free last season and on a 5 year deal. If he’s going to leave, i believe that it won’t be to PSG and PSV will get more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.