It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So one more midfielder though anyway and then anything else depending on outgoings?
Gvardiol, a midfielder perhaps then that’s it unless someone else goes but I’m prob wrong mate, just a guess.

Just don’t see the need for much more.

That said I expect another one or two out so should replace those.

I can guarantee it won’t be that winger from Napoli coming in.

Well, the good news is that if Gundo goes to Barca that it's much less likely that Bernardo will go there. Don't see how they could splash that sort of money. His only real option would be PSG, then, and I also doubt they will cough up the 75-80 million we would want for him.
I think Bernardos future will be clearer when Enrique takes over and starts to effect the transfers. PSG have 80 mil, so im saving my optimism until thats confirmed with Luis

Gvardiol, a midfielder perhaps then that’s it unless someone else goes but I’m prob wrong mate, just a guess.

Good he was dog muck against Scotland last night. A sure fire sign he probs wouldn’t hack at against the cloggers in the prem ;)

There is one slot available in CL List A, not counting Cancelo since he'll be loaned at in worst case scenario. Gvardiol would swap with Laporte. So would just need to lose one more to gain two (and that could easily be Gomez). I don't think it'll be a challenge to get the necessary room if needed
Yeah, Cancelos slot was taken by Perrone in Jan. Easily doable to lose Perrone & Gomez if they want to get two or more in.

One in midfield for Gundo.

Gvardiol in. Laporte out.

Other than that nothing else unless someone leaves.

Anyone thinking 4+ without outgoings is way way way off. Pep and even Khaldoon have said about a trim squad.
Sorry to be obtuse but is Kovacic the one midfielder for Gundogan?

Given the age of the squad, the question mark over Kalvin’s ability to make it here and De Bruyne’s fitness issues, I feel we will be a bit light if it’s Gundogan and Laporte out, Kovacic and Gvardiol in.

If we got say Rice, Kovacic, Gvardiol and kept Bernardo I’d be happy with that mate

It’s squad game having a winger gives pep options
He has 4 there, when did we last have a true winger, even Sterling in his last couple of years didn’t really play as a true winger. Doesn’t surprise me we aren’t really linked to any wingers.
Only way I see one is if we sell Bernardo and want Foden playing in the middle, then we might go for one no idea who though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.