It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Spanish press with the most ridiculous news saying Bernardo is close to joining the Saudi pro league.

One in midfield for Gundo.

Gvardiol in. Laporte out.

Other than that nothing else unless someone leaves.

Anyone thinking 4+ without outgoings is way way way off. Pep and even Khaldoon have said about a trim squad.

My "one in one out" take on things if we are to believe that the current deals are to happen. Not necessarily as direct replacements, more to keep the squad size we want then potentially fill any available places if others are moved on or loaned out.

Pep likes a tight knit group with the principle to improve the quality collectively as a squad, year on year, no matter who leaves or arrives. That's how we roll and why we're consistently the team to beat.

Gomez/Laporte OUT = Gvardiol IN
Gundo OUT :-( = Kovacic IN

I think Gomez is destined for Burnley. Laporte, who knows ?

Kalvin involved in a deal for Rice ? Maybe. I think he'd reluctantly accept the move if we are actually considering Rice and the noises that Moyes would take Kalvin are real.

Anyone know when Bernardo is getting married? Can’t see anything happening with him before that.

you correct. would need to offload another 3
How about Laporte and Cancelo? Possibly Gomez and Palmer...that's more than one. With Gundo its 5 and that's not counting the possibilty of Bernardo moving on. There some great mathematicians on the forum I see : )

]}

Spanish press with the most ridiculous news saying Bernardo is close to joining the Saudi pro league.
S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.