It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Cancelo + Laporte is no longer valued at £110m.

Cancelo has gained a worldwide reputation as an arrogant player and for demanding to start every game. If he doesn't get his way, he causes significant internal issues, going as far as attempting to harm his own teammates. £35m is what clubs will accept paying for him despite the fact his talent is worth much more.

Laporte has 2 years remaining on his contract and will soon become City's sixth choice as CB. While he is a good player, he is often unreliable, particularly in important games. City has to get rid of him this window.

Therefore, other clubs will not be willing to pay his true value, but a lower fee, probably around £30m.
General consensus is Laporte is off (myself included)… but I haven’t seen many links (albeit I’m not on most SM), and his tears at winning the PL didn’t seem like the celebrations of a man desperate to leave. I know he hasn’t played anywhere near the number of games, he probably expects to play and would do at most other clubs, but is that the only reason? Are there any genuine links for him leaving? Could it be Saudi?

I’m just curious, most seem convinced it’s Laporte out and Gvardiol in and I’ve just not seen the news or speculation even, on Laporte leaving.

General consensus is Laporte is off (myself included)… but I haven’t seen many links (albeit I’m not on most SM), and his tears at winning the PL didn’t seem like the celebrations of a man desperate to leave. I know he hasn’t played anywhere near the number of games, he probably expects to play and would do at most other clubs, but is that the only reason? Are there any genuine links for him leaving? Could it be Saudi?

I’m just curious, most seem convinced it’s Laporte out and Gvardiol in and I’ve just not seen the news or speculation even, on Laporte leaving.

We would let him go to a premier club and they’ll be at Least 2/3 who would pay up for him Villa West Ham and spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.