It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Newcastle are pushing to complete the signing of Sandro Tonali, with the Milan midfielder expected to join for €70m (£60m) plus add-ons.

Seems like we should be all over him
He’s an all action skilful player but another DM with 2 goals in 34 last season. If we’re likely to be tight at the back I believe we need players who can unlock defences. Personally not sure Tonali fits this bill

if this is true I do hope we rinse one of the Saudi clubs haha.

if Neves is 47m fee with 1 year left on his contract we can ask for 150 or close for Bernardo.
or rather let him go to Barca for an optional fee of 25m fee which they wont be able to pay just over 4 years in case they can register him lol.

if we lose Bernrdo at least get rwarded for it correctly not some cheap ass deals. he is 3x the player than Havertz, Mount etc and 60-70m fees are thrown around for them...

Being key for Milan is hardly a ringing endorsement. 20 points behind Napoli.

Comprehensively outplayed by Inter in the Champion's League semi-final.

A lot of money for someone who wouldn't improve us. He'd be the next Alberto Aquilani.
Won the league last season, first in over a decade was key there too. Quality player

I've seen rumours of Tonali to Newcastle. He was the next big thing in Italy before his transfer has he dropped off a cliff? I would have thought we would be interested.
He was underwhelming in the first leg of the CL semi final. But he does have a big reputation in Italy.

I wouldn't think any less of Bernardo if he did decide to go to Saudia Arabia. He'd arguably be their biggest signing yet and the reality is they're likely offering multiple times over what he's already making at City. That's hard to turn down. He could play there for a few years, move back to Lisbon and his kid's kids could live like kings and queens. With that being said it would be so disappointing. I'd rather see him playing in Ligue 1 than that...

I'll wait for a better source than MARCA.
I dunno I wouldn't hate him but going to saudi when you're in your prime says a lot imo. But of course can't even imagine how you can turn down those wages

Bernardo must have been offered 100m plus a year to go to Saudi if the interest is serious.

Plus, considering Neves went for 47m with one year left on his deal I think, City should be demanding similar money Liverpool got for Coutinho.

Makes sense for Bernardo, make a shit ton of money then return to Benfica,hes won everything with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.