It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If that’s the case for a lad who has just won everything at club level in the best league about, you can’t blame him one bit. Bar the football team he has no roots to neither Manchester or England bar city. Fair play Bernado pal, you’ve earned the right to become a king.

Portuguese people are willing to travel around the world to improve their situation.

It's why they all speak excellent English from an early age, they work hard for the chance to make it big.

It is too soon for Bernardo Silva to move to the Saudi League no matter how lucrative it appears to be.

Portuguese people are willing to travel around the world to improve their situation.

It's why they all speak excellent English from an early age, they work hard for the chance to make it big.
Are you hearing this is a real possibility then Tolm? Apart from keeping him, it would be the least hurtful way to depart. Top European clubs won’t stump up the fee so he is entitled to say fuck that I’m off to Saudi and then benfica.

He's coming on 29. Hardly too soon. His last big pay day.

The guy has done the lot, I would be chuffed for him and also not seeing him at a European rival.
Still in his prime and he probably has a taste for winning the Champions League again before he retires. His Mrs might not be too keen either of living in Saudi Arabia no matter how much money he is earning.

Are you hearing this is a real possibility then Tolm? Apart from keeping him, it would be the least hurtful way to depart. Top European clubs won’t stump up the fee so he is entitled to say fuck that I’m off to Saudi and then benfica.

Defo has an offer. He's given us everything.

Up to him and his missus.

If Bernado does leave. I am very interested as to which wide player City have in mind. Unless Pep is going full circle and is going to try and win the lot again with half a squad of hungry homegrown lads like he did at Barcelona.

Is Bernardo's Mrs pregnant? That could be a major factor against moving to the Middle East.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.