It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's coming on 29. Hardly too soon. His last big pay day.

The guy has done the lot, I would be chuffed for him and also not seeing him at a European rival.

Gundogan just reportedly agreed a 3 year deal with a big European side at nearly 33. Kovacic about to join the top side in the PL at the same age of 29. Fernandinho did 9 years joining at a smidge younger than Bernardo. Plenty of years left in him and for his career. Way too soon for Saudi. Plus, what's that the last 2 or 3 years he has turned down a big pay rise to keep his options open to play in Spain or elsewhere in Europe, only to bin it all and go to Saudi?

I'm not buying it mate. The Saudis were convinced they were getting Messi too, and were vocal about it. Because it helps attract other players, claims like that.

Last edited:
Defo has an offer. He's given us everything.

Up to him and his missus.
I know a very close friend of Bernardo. He is 100 percent not taking any Saudi offer nor does he want PSG.

From what I am told he’s still holding out this summer for Barca. They’ve given word to him that they are going to do everything they can to sign him this summer but it depends on who Barca can shift and for what money.

One of the Milan teams are very keen on him too and if he doesn’t go Barca if they come up with the money there is a possibility he’ll go there.

I’d say it’s 60/40 he leaves.

I know a very close friend of Bernardo. He is 100 percent not taking any Saudi offer nor does he want PSG.

From what I am told he’s still holding out this summer for Barca. They’ve given word to him that they are going to do everything they can to sign him this summer but it depends on who Barca can shift and for what money.

One of the Milan teams are very keen on him too and if he doesn’t go Barca if they come up with the money there is a strong possibility he’ll go there.

I’d say it’s 60/40 he leaves.
Barca have been saying that to him for many seasons. Bernie needs to take off his kane mask. Good news for city as they don’t have the money.

I'm not even worried about Bernardo going to Saudi Arabia. This is just part and parcel to this offseason, everybody and their grandma will be rumored as a Saudi target.

Gundogan just reportedly agreed a 3 year deal with a big European side at nearly 33. Kovacic about to join the top side in the PL at the same age of 29. Fernandinho did 9 years joining at a smidge younger than Bernardo. Plenty of years left in him and for his career. Way too soon for Saudi. Plus, what's thatbthe last 2 or 3 years he has turned down a bug pay rise to keep his options open to play in Spain or elsewhere in Europe, only to bin it all and go to Saudi?

I'm not buying it mate. The Saudis were convinced they were getting Messi too, amd were vocal about it. Because it helps attract other players, claims like that.

I'm sure for the last two years he never envisaged a scenario where someone was prepared to pay him £2m a-week and the first 12 months up front?

Things change, morals, perspectives, career plans.

Winning that Champions League probably also changed a few mindsets.

He can't join another club apart from staying at City to win another Champs League.

And he's made it clear for two years he has fancied away.

The Saudis could fly out his entire family to live with them both if it comes to it!

Is Garry Cook still the leader of this Saudi football revolution? Wouldn’t surprise me with some of the ambition coming out of it all. Also wouldn’t surprise me the stuff being offered to players to go.

Gundogan just reportedly agreed a 3 year deal with a big European side at nearly 33. Kovacic about to join the top side in the PL at the same age of 29. Fernandinho did 9 years joining at a smidge younger than Bernardo. Plenty of years left in him and for his career. Way too soon for Saudi. Plus, what's thatbthe last 2 or 3 years he has turned down a bug pay rise to keep his options open to play in Spain or elsewhere in Europe, only to bin it all and go to Saudi?

I'm not buying it mate. The Saudis were convinced they were getting Messi too, amd were vocal about it. Because it helps attract other players, claims like that.
It's not the same as with those two.Bernardo doesn't have many options he can stay go to PSG or go to Saudi.
Now will PSG pay what we want ? How much desire he has to go to PSG?
Him going to PSG or Saudi is step in wrong direction in football way, so if those are his only options then maybe is better to take huge money and after 2-3 years he can go wherever he wants.
Also the most important thing he wanted to leave City for last 2-3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.