It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yep it is a bit of a trek when it comes to international duty (Unless they retire from it)

I thought more like the level. (saudi league)

Mendes surely will have more than half of the team over there soon enough.

Are the Saudis buying players from every club except united?
Not just players the entire club. Although the Saudis are missing a trick in not having an attempt in making a move for Harry Kane. They also missed a trick with Gundo.

Last edited:
It’d only be disappointing in the sense that we’ve heard for a few years that he wants to move closer to Lisbon for personal reasons. A move to Saudi Arabia would make a mockery of that. Not that I think he’ll go there, mind you.
Thats why we should demand more than the £75m fee (or whatever it was) we agreed to sell him for so he could achieve that. If he wants a move that has nothing to do with moving closer to Lisbon we should demand much more. 150-200m seems reasonable considering his status in world football, what team he plays for and the financial strength of a potential Saudi buyer.

Starting a tweet with “pending confirmation” then going on to say whatever you want is a new one for me. Haven’t seen that before. Looks like a template for a meme.

No freaking wayyyyyy
That doesn’t make any sense. He wanted to move due to lifestyle and still to a top level league.

Will be hugely disappointing if he does move. Just cannot imagine him doing that.

If the Saudi league pull this off, that is a marker and it will perhaps open the door for players in their prime to move there.

Don’t do it Bernie.
This makes more sense than Barca or PSG tbh.

Out of the clubs that want him, Saudi would be most desperate to give him a two year deal, and remember he said he has an eye on returning to Benfica really soon. Playing for a Saudi team would make him a free agent for Benfica in a couple of years, while having the upside of making more than enough for an early retirement.

Any other club bidding for a fee are obliged to want more years than he's willing to give. It's either Saudi or City for the remaining two years I believe.

Not just players the entire club. Although the Saudis are missing a trick in not having an attempt in making a move for Harry Kane. They also missed a trick with Gundo.
You think they didn’t notice Kane or Gundo? I imagine they have made moves for all these players and some gave an emphatic no.. much like Mcllroy et al and LIV!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.