It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Earlier in the season we looked somewhat broken and tired, it was only when Cancelo was booted and the PL hit us with the charges that the whole club came together again and went on the crazy run and won the lot.

Not sure the squad as it was could possibly do that again or anything like, perfect time for quite a serious squad refresh and as you say that could well keep Pep happy and motivated to stay even after his contract end in two seasons.

We are a relatively old team, certainly if we want to keep dominating the next couple of seasons?

Stones, Dias, Rodri, Grealish will step up to become the new leaders.

Throw in Rice and Gvardiol to the heady mix of Phil and Erling, and it strikes a very good balance between experience and youth.

We are a relatively old team, certainly if we want to keep dominating the next couple of seasons?

Throw in Rice and Gvardiol to the heady mix of Phil and Erling, and it strikes a very good balance between experience and youth.
100%

Always exciting to see a new team/squad come together, new heroes are born and all that .....

I think those 2 additions,with a couple of academy superstars..... sets us up for years.

Rumours now that Ruben Neves is joining Newcastle on loan hahaha
okay.gif

The barcodes will be our greatest rival 100%

I'm holding off until I see who is coming in.

Other clubs seem to be going bigger than us and we've got more quality to replace, so I get the concerns.

That being said, we've completed football and we're about to start a two year victory lap. Some might not see it that way (least of all Pep) but we could replace some of the best players in the world with some scrawny academy kids and I'd still have a good time.

There will be no victory lap mate, not how Pep or City work.

I don't see clubs going bigger than us, it's still pretty quiet.

If we stand still, we will merge back in to the pack. Some might be okay with this, but we have a perfect opportunity this summer to rule again with the right additions.

We will be the overwhelming favourite to win the Champions League again.

Get it right, and Pep won't be leaving at the end of his present deal.

I think those 2 additions,with a couple of academy superstars..... sets us up for years.

I think those two are essential, the best in class for what we need and age profiles.

We have the money for the additional fancy window dressing, but those two are monsters for what they can immediately give to us.

All good and well refreshing the squad with all the outgoings, but who is actually coming in? With Bernardo and gundo out the door and kdb injured we are extremely light in midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.