It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are the Saudis buying players from every club except united?
utds transfer policy is starting to pay dividends. While Europe's elite are worried about losing their most talented players to the Saudi league. utd can sit back secure in the knowledge that no one will be in for their players. All this time we've been laughing at them they've played an absolute blinder.

There will be no victory lap mate, not how Pep or City wor

Of course, which is what I said. But, personally, I don't really care anymore. If we get relegated next season then I'd still be as happy as a pig in shit. We'll see if that feeling lasts until August.

As for incomings and outgoings, we are more than likely losing a lot of quality and I don't really see where adequate replacements are coming from. Real Madrid took our priority target, Liverpool have taken one of the backups and Arsenal are leading the race for another. Newcastle are going to end up with a really good fucking team. united will continue to build on top of how they improved last season and Chelsea could go either way.

I'm not arsed but people are right to have concerns about this summer. There's been a distinct lack of rumours linking us with legitimate top class players. It will be interesting to watch.

Rumours now that Ruben Neves is joining Newcastle on loan hahaha
Pretty sure this rumour has been started by an NUFC twitter account that’s seen how the MSM react to city and decided that there was another club that could start boiling some piss as well!
As you can imagine, some fans aren’t taking it very well with the fans of of three clubs in particular venting their spleens at this non-story.…

All I need are cigarettes and Gvardiol!
tumblr_mai5zaCX5y1qfqrhgo1_500.gif

Seems to be a lot of hysteria around the lads we are losing.

Bernie, Gundo, Laporte, Cancelo, poss Walker, all have had one foot out of the door or their contracts are running down.

The average age of those four must be 30 and that's without factoring Mahrez.

The team needs a major refresh and it's probably the difference between Pep staying at least another two years.

Stones is 29, Rodri is 27 today, Kev is 30-odd.

Let's not make the mistake of doing a Liverpool and United, hanging on to players too long.

The cycle reached the ultimate creshendo.
All spot on bar your appalling spelling of crescendo.

Unless I'm missing the pun?

i said that yesterday that Pep himself seems to want to have a big overhaul to keep hunger within the squad but also within himself? KDB is missing the start of the season already it seems with his snapped hamstring and unfortunately i think we will have to treat him with a bit more kid gloves going forward so someone like Wirtz could do with coming in now to spend time not only with Pep but also the likes of KDB? I really hope Pep pushes the club to get Rice as well.
Wirtz won't be coming because De Bruyne's injury is the absolute perfect opportunity for Foden to get a run of games in that role, which is the natural progression and the one he's been prepped for.

Interesting to see that Phil played centrally whenever he started or came on during the closing weeks of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.