It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

IF Bernardo indeed takes the lucky chance to leave rainy Manchester for a 2-yr Saudi deal to go home to Lisboa after that,
we certainly already talk here and there about Szoboszlai (70m release) with Leipzig while finding a solution for Gvardiol ;)

Hungary captain, 22, already very good. No idea if he fits Pep's attitude requirements but I'd think so.

Not sure about that.

If we had an agreement with Bernardo, that he may leave if any club puts £xxm on the table, Bernie wouldn't be too happy if we change the rules and say now its xx+50. And the deal might fail for that.

So it might still be around £75m also for Saudi clubs. Just a guess.
I think you are correct and that its unlikely City would change our demands when he has given his all and won it all despite wanting out of UK for some time now. However, it was my understanding we agreed to it since he wanted to move closer to Lisbon. But if thats no longer the case and he now wants a money move, I think the club have every right to want a higher fee. If its one fee for Benfica/Barca/PSG, it should be another one if its Saudi. Just my opinion, but I think its unlikely City will agree with me on that one :)

Exactly even rivals nkniw this potential and are scare this influencer with almost half million subs on YouTube went on rant yesterday us doing three peat with the champions leave . Even wen as far saying it’s scary lol we must be atopped.
Times changed hilarious watch.

Can’t say I don’t agree with him to be honest, my only counter would be his Mbappé rant, he’s never had the better of us in any game so can’t see how he makes a difference to Real Vs City going forward? He’s a great player but an aging Walker has had him in his pocket, what 4 times in recent years? Bar that though he’s spot on I think, we have the monkey off our back now in the CL.

GK: Eddie, Ortega
Defenders: Walker, Rico, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake, Gomez
Central midfielders: Rodri, Kalvin, Kovacic, Phil, KDB, McAtee
Wingers: Grealish, Bernardo, Mahrez, Bobb
Strikers: Haaland, Alvarez

We will loan Perrone, and if we lose Mahrez/Walker/Bernardo, we can spend big to replace them with younger players.

This is what I think we will go with, and that's the worst-case scenario. Tolm has mentioned we are looking to spend big. However, even if we don't, we are easily PL favorites. Happy days.

Szoboszlai is definitely more of an attacking midfielder. Brilliant player, but I can`t see why so many people suggest him as a winger signing. We already have Foden and De Bruyne as attacking mids, and Kovacic + Bernardo as slightly more defensive options. As of right now, we might not need a new midfielder, and if Bernardo goes we`d probably need more of a box-to-box player like Barella/Frenkie etc. Can`t see either of Szoboszlai or Wirtz coming in, considering we already have Kev, Foden and McAtee to play as the more attacking 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.