It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Will be interesting to see how he develops as a player in a Pep team. He has to be more disciplined at the back holding back some for West Ham but with Rodri behind I could definitely see him being given more of a forward sitting roll. We know he's good on the ball, imagine what Pep could unlock in him I mean look at what Pep brought out in Rodri and Stones!

Will be interesting to see how he develops as a player in a Pep team. He has to be more disciplined at the back holding back some for West Ham but with Rodri behind I could definitely see him being given more of a forward sitting roll. We know he's good on the ball, imagine what Pep could unlock in him I mean look at what Pep brought out in Rodri and Stones!
I'm wondering if rodri will be used further forward as well would love to see that TBF as he's a fucking beast

Be interesting, if Rice deal gets done, how the midfield shapes up, obviously it will change as season goes on, but very intriguing.

Obviously none of us know how Pep thinks and what he will do but still fun to guess : )

They are well on their way.

Going to be some country in the next decade.
On their way to what? I'm not trying to break your chops, but they've had endless money for decades. On their way to being big in football? If they took all the guys they've signed as a league and put them all on one team, Ronaldo, Benzema, Kante, Neves, etc. they'd struggle to keep from being relegated...

View attachment 84146
I’m the last person who wants Bernardo to leave but honest to god. What a seriously bad take that is from Spitty.

Carragher should look up the word Xenophobic because that tweet fucking reeks of it.

A club approaches another club for a player. Offers both the club and player a lot of money to leave.

When has that ever been an issue when Liverpool have done that? The guys a fucking privileged ****.
He didn't seem to mind Liverpool receiving £150m for Coutinho five and a half years ago.

Also, he does realize that the main reason the best foreign players and managers come to England in the first place is because we pay the highest wages doesn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.