It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

On their way to what? I'm not trying to break your chops, but they've had endless money for decades. On their way to being big in football? If they took all the guys they've signed as a league and put them all on one team, Ronaldo, Benzema, Kante, Neves, etc. they'd struggle to keep from being relegated...
MBS is the difference, he is taking them out of the dark ages at every level.

The amount of cash this country has is freighting, Saudi will be a major player in all levels of Sport, industry and commerce.

Wonder who the fourth person will be then? Not seen any links or solid rumours linking us with anyone else.
Kovacic Rice Gvardiol and a winger? Winger would perhaps take the longest to scout and acquire while Rice needs attention now and Gvaridol is already in motion? Perhaps they'll go there once these deals are past it.

Im sure Rice can do that too. Both him and Rodri got that power-house-runs in them.
Funny, Kovacic excels at making runs thru the midfield. With that trio in the mix we'd be adding another dimension, never mind if Foden joins that group. He's already shown that ability whenever he's been played centrally...

MBS is the difference, he is taking them out of the dark ages at every level.

The amount of cash this country has is freighting, Saudi will be a major player in all levels of Sport, industry and commerce.
I have to ask, are you on the payroll officially as a PR man or just a big fan?

if Bernardo and Mahrez stay i highly doubt City get a winger in, and if they do I don’t think it’ll be a conventional winger.

Squad is quality, possibility of adding Rice and Gvardiol..! Wow.

Thanks mate. I'm on for a Treble of my own here, but I can't compete with Twitter, there will always be people who have nothing nice to say about anything or anyone.
Block / mute button works a treat on Twitter. Up to around 2k blocked now. Although another blue has 24k (!)

Lot of scumbags on there for sure, only a few here who can be muted easily so don’t blame you for staying here.

Appreciate the info you send, sure it’s all in good faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.