It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gundo and Bernardo to Kovacic and Rice.... We've lost about 15 goals a season in one hit.

Phillips and Gundo for Kovacic and Rice I could JUST about live with.

If we lose Bernardo we absolutely have to replace him with a goalscoring AM.
Prince Philip maybe?

Gundo and Bernardo to Kovacic and Rice.... We've lost about 15 goals a season in one hit.

I don't think scoring goals has ever been or will ever be a problem for a Pep managed team...JMO

I think this is going to move quickly. West Ham already sorting out Rice's replacement.

They've been looking for his replacement anyways so this means nothing really. I also see West Ham asking for Phillips on loan or buying if Rice comes to City. They want two mids.

No one said or suggest Bernardo's replacement relates to Kovacic and Rice. Bernardo has been mostly playing as a winger, so that sale warrants a winger signing.

I don't see Bernardo SIlva leaving unless PSG find the cash. I don't rate Rice that highly (defintely not a patch on Gundogan) but fair enough for meeting West Ham's valuation
How about we wait 9 years and then compare Gundo and Rice. Chances are we'll still rate Gundo, but comparing one to the other now is meaningless...just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.