It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

well KDB is missing the first month or two of the season if indeed his hamstring has snapped? Gundo gone, Bernardo maybe as well so i think Kovacic and Rice are starters with Foden wide right and Grealish left.
I’ve never seen anybody running with a snapped hamstring mate.KDB nearly sprinted onto the pitch at that final whistle.

Caicedo is the superior player (technique, passing, ball rendition/handling in tight spaces, faster, more versatile) compared to Rice & he wouldn´t complain that much when sitting on the bench. His skillset is even more suited to play the "8-role" than Rice. If we spend +£100m on a midfielder then from a football perspective he is the better solution.

Rice is only better for PR/Merch & would enrage Arsenal fans.

Caicedo is the superior player (technique, passing, ball rendition/handling in tight spaces, faster, more versatile) compared to Rice & he wouldn´t complain that much when sitting on the bench. His skillset is even more suited to play the "8-role" than Rice. If we spend +£100m on a midfielder then from a football perspective he is the better solution.

Rice is only better for PR/Merch & would enrage Arsenal fans.

I love that Caicedo as a player aswell but we've never had so much as a random Twitter link. Rice has great qualities though, Im sure Pep has a plan to fit him into our system and he's more than earned my trust!

If KDB injury is serious wouldn`t he need an OP/reha? Yesterday circulated a pic on social media with him/VVD & their wives on holiday.

If KDB injury is serious wouldn`t he need an OP/reha? Yesterday circulated a pic on social media with him/VVD & their wives on holiday.
I think people were overplaying the KDB injury personally. Unless he was drugged up on painkillers, there's not a hope he walks off the pitch in the manner he did with a badly torn hamstring. Nor have ability to jump up and down 2 days later on the bus and on stage at the parade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.