It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He didn't seem to mind Liverpool receiving £150m for Coutinho five and a half years ago.

Also, he does realize that the main reason the best foreign players and managers come to England in the first place is because we pay the highest wages doesn't he?

Exactly. He's a fucking hypocrite I can't stand the ****. Sky should have shunted him when they had the chance

Kinda mental that the Arsenal fans argument is basically

Man City : won the CL recently, won the PL recently (multiple times), literally just won the treble, work under Pep, multiple teammates for his country, play with some of the most exciting young players in the world, play with the best midfielder in the world.

Arsenal: stay in london

Kinda mental that the Arsenal fans argument is basically

Man City : won the CL recently, won the PL recently (multiple times), literally just won the treble, work under Pep, multiple teammates for his country, play with some of the most exciting young players in the world, play with the best midfielder in the world.

Arsenal: stay in london
Arsenal fans are surprising arrogant for a Club that hasn't won the league in 20 years. I really think they are deluded. They are a tier 2 European Club, that is the cold hard reality.

well KDB is missing the first month or two of the season if indeed his hamstring has snapped? Gundo gone, Bernardo maybe as well so i think Kovacic and Rice are starters with Foden wide right and Grealish left.

well KDB is missing the first month or two of the season if indeed his hamstring has snapped? Gundo gone, Bernardo maybe as well so i think Kovacic and Rice are starters with Foden wide right and Grealish left.
I think fodens days as a winger are done, mate. Bernardo leaving now looks unlikely unless Enrique really pushes for those 80m.

Reactions: vin
Phillips is probably off if Rice comes. Loan or permanent.
The thing is that if either Rice or Rodri were injury prone then yeah he should stay but they aren’t they play the most minutes in a season so it’s not looking good for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.