It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't like weekends in the close season - everyone spends their time speculating, whilst for all we know Pep is already working on a plan to make Ederson Gundogs replacement.
I am devo d at Gundog leaving us. But yep Eddie would be a good replacement and then put Kyle in goal...:-).

Seriously though I do agree close season annoying for transfer news, but tbh I luvved Gundo that much that even Josko and his possibilities ain't gonna ease my Ilkay desertion pain for at least 2 months! I got over Vinny ( eventually).

Not sure about Rice, always been a chip barm girl myself.

Part of me hope may Phillips stays and see if that transfer works. His passing is great and if he clicks could be great for us.

But I don’t want that to effect any Rice transfer. Who ever is coming in is a Gundo replacement and should matter is Phillips stays or not. I hope the club just bid more if they can’t use Phillips like maybe originally thought.

Not going to be a popular take, but I wonder if the charges are slightly affecting our negotiating power despite what we've won. City have missed targets before but usually it's because of money etc. Been a while since our targets chose somewhere else over us, even longer since two in a row.

Not going to be a popular take, but I wonder if the charges are slightly affecting our negotiating power despite what we've won. City have missed targets before but usually it's because of money etc. Been a while since our targets chose somewhere else over us, even longer since two in a row.
No real indication from reputable City sources that we're even in for Rice from what I've seen.

If that true then the red shites have achieved their aim

Not stopped Kovacic and potentially quite possibly Gvardiol...

I'd Rice goes to le Arse more about him imo not wanting to come out of his London comfort zone.

I am devo d at Gundog leaving us. But yep Eddie would be a good replacement and then put Kyle in goal...:-).

Seriously though I do agree close season annoying for transfer news, but tbh I luvved Gundo that much that even Josko and his possibilities ain't gonna ease my Ilkay desertion pain for at least 2 months! I got over Vinny ( eventually).

Not sure about Rice, always been a chip barm girl myself.
Deep down I hope Phillips surprises us all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.