It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We only have 3 more games next year, unless we win everything. I thought,not really checked,with Gundogan gone we only have 2 spare spaces, and Kovacic will take 1. I know others will probably leave or be loaned making more room but they haven't gone yet, we haven't got loads of spaces.

Isn't that foreign spots, with Rice counting as 'Homegrown'? I personally don't see the point in waiting to see what happens to Bernardo or Laporte or Cancelo before securing a prime target - you end up missing out and they can always be loaned out if necessary.

Most of this squad, and especially Rodri, have played a ridiculous amount of football in the past 12 months. Liverpool played every possible game in 21/22 and their players were fucked last year. Add to that, the natural desire/motivation waning after winning a treble and there's a real chance of a drop off. Halting plans to accommodate players who are half-arsing leaving would be a strange strategy

Isn't that foreign spots, with Rice counting as 'Homegrown'? I personally don't see the point in waiting to see what happens to Bernardo or Laporte or Cancelo before securing a prime target - you end up missing out and they can always be loaned out if necessary.

Most of this squad, and especially Rodri, have played a ridiculous amount of football in the past 12 months. Liverpool played every possible game in 21/22 and their players were fucked last year. Add to that, the natural desire/motivation waning after winning a treble and there's a real chance of a drop off. Halting plans to accommodate players who are half-arsing leaving would be a strange strategy
we're over the limit for HG already, nationality of the next guy makes no odds.

No we are allowed 17 plus 4 HG, we have 6 HG,any player we buy comes off the 17 list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.