It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Doesn't kick in until next summer (2024). If we want him we have to overpay (which Chelsea decided against)
I think city will be more willing to pay it, with laporte supposidly going they maybe more willing to offset it.

Chelsea refusing to pay it last summer always made me laugh when they then paid 70 odd million for fofana and 62 million for cucurella when they already had a 50m left back.

I think city will be more willing to pay it, with laporte supposidly going they maybe more willing to offset it.

Chelsea refusing to pay it last summer always made me laugh when they then paid 70 odd million for fofana and 62 million for cucurella when they already had a 50m left back.
We tend not to over pay for our defenders since Mangala. I don't see a desperate need for him. No one predicted Akanji or to a lesser extent Dias, if we do sign an extra defender it wouldn't be necessarily Gvardiol.

I really like Chilwell, I think he has a lot of quality so I won’t really mind if we sign him. He runs with power and looks kind of fast with the ball.

His injury record and lack of raw speed might be a worry though. I would still get him if Chelsea are looking to get money and sell him cheaper.

We tend not to over pay for our defenders since Mangala. I don't see a desperate need for him. No one predicted Akanji or to a lesser extent Dias, if we do sign an extra defender it wouldn't be necessarily Gvardiol
I know we dont tend to, i just think theres a few too many signs that hes the one we want. This link is going back to december time so its not really new. I think with gvardiol being a left sided cb is what pep likes and wants as his left sided cb is leaving. He can also cover left back. Hes 21 so young. I think if laporte goes there is a need to replace. Stones as good as he is is made of biscuits and cant be fully relied up on for a seaon. Ake also has injury issues at points. So it would leave us really short again and i think with pep experimenting with the 3 at the back thing he probably wants 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.